Charles-Marie Widor Symphony Final No. 6 played by Mark Dwyer on the restored pipe organ at Our Lady of Refuge
Some Organ Works Olivier Latry will play at the dedication of the pipe organ at Our Lady of Refuge in Brooklyn:
- Hymns will be sung with the organ by all
- Benediction of the organ will consist of spoken verses with improvisations between
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fuge in d minor
- Caesar Franck: Prelude, fugue and variation
- Charles-Marie Widor: Allegro vivace from Symphony No. 5
- Requested piece from Twitter
- Saint-Saëns: Transcription of Danse macabre
If you have any questions about this event, please email us. Please remember, there are no more tickets for this event available. Thank you.
October 18, 2013 at 7pm
Event SOLD OUT
Please Arrive by 6:45
Olivier Latry, one of the world's most celebrated organists, a titular at Notre-Dame Cathedral Paris, will dedicate the restored Kilgen Pipe Organ at Our Lady of Refuge, Brooklyn.
Doors open at 6pm.
Regretfully, there are no more tickets available for this event. No tickets will be sold at the door. Please do not come to the recital unless you already have purchased a ticket.
Our Lady of Refuge Church